The better question is "what's not happening at JDI?" From policy work to prevention campaigns, we are continously advocating for the rights and safety of everyone in the Commonwealth and across the country.
Visionary Voice Award on April 23, 2019:
For more details, bit.ly/JDIvisionary
Spring into Action on May 21, 2019
For more details, bit.ly/JDISIA2019
Here's a quick update on current activities. Visit our photo gallery too!
Check out events sponsored by JDI Member Programs and our allies on our "Calendar of Events."
White Ribbon Day Campaign 2019
On Friday, March 1, 2019, JDI launched our 12th annual Massachusetts White Ribbon Day Campaign.
Almost 100 people crammed into Nurse's Hall to call upon businesses to play a part in shifting the culture around gender-based violence. The arrest of the man who kidnapped and killed Jassy Corriera was on everyone's minds as we recommitted ourselves to promote prevention, to advocate for safety, and to #ReimagineManhood.
Photo Gallery: VIEW HERE
Diana Mancera on Telemundo: WATCH HERE
Boston Globe Coverage: READ HERE
Share announcements for your local activities so that we can help promote through our networks
Order white ribbon pins here: http://whiteribbonday.janedoe.org/purchase-white-ribbon-pins/
JDI Summer 2018 Highlights
- Women2Women - International Young Women's Leadership Program
- Patriots Training Camp - Connecting with Fans
- CAAN - Coalition Advocates and Attorney Network
- Technology Safety - 6th annual Summit hosted by NNEDV
- Massachusetts Prevention Campaign - Listening Tour
- National Networks - JDI staff present webinars and workshops
- Hope to see you on the campaign trail to promote YES ON 3 in defense of transgender rights!
- Men will meet again in the #ReimagineManhood Circle and have other opportunities to get your company, school, and community engaged.
- The Young Philanthropist Giving ImPACT invites you to a "book club" to discuss Aly Raisman's biography, Fierce on October 1.
- We're holding three regional Membership Engagement Sessions to hear directly from staff throughout the coalition about pressing needs, successful innovations, and more.
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month is in October. Check out the calendar for DVAM and other events sponsored by JDI and our member programs and allies across Massachusetts.
None of this would be possible without your support and involvement. Thank you!
If you would like to learn more about any of these programs and how you can share your time, talents and resources, please let us know. Email email@example.com or call 617-248-0922.